QuickBooks Support Phone Number
No one can deny the fact that QuickBooks is continuously increasing its users. Take it a small business, a growing firm or any medium size organization, the accuracy, efficiency and ability to optimize accounting proficiency makes the accounting software the best choice of bookkeeping professionals. Right from tax management to creation of invoice, the QuickBooks comes with outstanding features. Among different characteristics and capabilities, the Quickbooks database server manager is has always been very primitive. Well! If you’re newbie, using, installing and updating the server manager can be a task of complexity for you. However, we put to an end to your search of proficient support by offering you a genuine support facility via QuickBooks Support Phone Number.
In this blog, we brief installation process and work processing of database server manager of QuickBooks. See the steps below:
- Double click the installation wizard and then, “next”.
- After that end all other programs and then again click, “next”.
- Once reading the license agreement of software, accept the terms and finally click, “next”.
- Now, move to “network or custom option”.
- Here, you’ll have two options, choose one that you need.
- Then click yes and then allow access.
- Doing this, the secondary crucial information for submission is, “product & license number.
- For completing the installation, follow instructions on the screen
- Once the database server manager is installed, got to set up it.
Working with database manager after following above-mentioned steps will not be a tough task. Still, there are possibilities of errors. If you get any error code, then at first you can restart the database server manager and then follow steps based on the conditions given below:
Condition1: The QuickBooks is installed on server or host
- Open QuickBooks on the server, then in file menu open & restore company file option.
- Then move to, “company file” & then “next”.
- Checkmark the box & then select company file. It will let you open file in multi-user mode. After that select, button open.
- As you did it successfully, sign in to company file by putting credentials( user name & password).
- Then select log off the option for the closing server.
Condition2: When the database server is installed:
- Open control panel, double click administrative tool option
- Then double click service options
- After that, you should right click data manager
- Then select the restart button.
And last but not the least, due to certain reasons sometimes rebooting the server and using repairing tool to repair the QuickBooks program, you can let database server manager restart and work properly.
Hope, the DB server manager of your favorite accounting software QuickBooks is well understood by you. In case while implementing something related to this you have any questions, or you face any kind of error code, then feel free to contact us at QuickBooks Support Phone Number.